Solid-lubricated bearing metal back bronze powder (JF-850SM) bushing is metal-supported bronze alloy graphite oil bushings. They are metal materials that rely on special sintered materials and steel as sliding surfaces for composite multilayer sleeves.
Solid-lubricated bearing metal back bronze powder (JF-850SM) bushing is metal-supported bronze alloy graphite oil bushings. They are metal materials that rely on special sintered materials and steel as sliding surfaces for composite multilayer sleeves. Sintered layer is a special copper-nickel alloy containing a solid lubricant, the main component of graphite. When worn, the solid lubricant will release on the liner surface, which will ensure a low coefficient of friction during operation. In addition, these sintered layers are impregnated with oil.
2.Product Feature and Application
• The ideal multi-directional motion is due to the uniform dispersion of solid lubricants. It shows high performance, even for very small movements.
• Self-lubricated; however, to help reduce starting friction, we recommend pre-lubrication when possible.
• Oil injection can be greatly reduced.
• Good load carrying capacity, good wear resistance, low friction
• Once the parts are fixed, they can be machined again to achieve high tolerances.
This material has been widely used in high-load applications, where low friction and good wear resistance are required, and it is difficult to refuel. Some examples include: automotive mold wear plates, industrial robots, injection wear plates, injection tie bars, and self-lubricating casing for construction equipment.
Bronze Sliding layer +Graphite
Grooves and Indents
Deliver Shipping Term
|Different product packaging methods||High-intensity carton packaging||Palletized packaging library|
|Professional placement||Air freight||Shipping|